Thursday, January 21, 2016

My 1st Blog Post & Quilt




I decided that I would participate in Whimsical Fabric.com January Quilt Along Block Party! 
I am SOOOO excited about my 1st Quilt that I have decided to also blog about my experience!

Block 1   
 This is my 1st 9 square block-it was so easy & fun!  I can see how people become addicted quilters!
Block 2
 I decided to make this quilt into a childs size for my 1st great grandchild...(alot of 1st going on here ;) )
Block 3

Block 4

Block 5

Block 6

Block 7

Block 8


Block 9

This is the fabric that I have chose to be the backing of the quilt.  This will be a colorful & busy quilt.   I can't wait to see what block we will make next month!
http://whimsicalfabricblog.blogspot.com/2016/01/january-quilt-along-challenge_4.html

3 comments: